Anchoring Scriptures: Proverb 14:34. “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people”
Philippians 2:10-11 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”
Colossians 4: 2-6 “Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man”
Scriptures: Joel 3:12; Isa 1:2; Ps 9:20; Rom 8:21-22; John 15:26; John 16:8; Ezek. 14:6; Hag 2:7; Numbers 23:24; Joel 3:11; Joel 3:14; Jer. 49:14; Col. 4:3; Mt 24:14; Ps 111:6; Phil 2:10; Isa 61:11; Hab. 2:14; Isa 43:9; Gal. 3:8; Zech 14:14; 2King 22:5; Isa. 49:6; Mark 12:36.
1) Father, we thank You for Your grace, love and attention upon this nation. We bless Your Holy name for choosing the nation of Malta as part of Your end time divine strategy for the end-time gospel ministration.
2) Thank You O Lord for awakening the nation of Malta from every form of spiritual slumbering.
3) We are thankful Lord for Your eyes are upon this nation to bless her and do good unto her inhabitants.
4) Fire of God, we ask that You will never burn out again in the nation of Malta
5) O Lord, let the Pentecostal vision of the Redeemed Christian Church of God as given by You concerning Malta be fulfilled. Father, let it cause a fundamental positive change in the affairs of the nation.
6) We commit the immigration activities of this nation into Your hand Oh Lord, purify Malta and let it not be polluted by iniquities anymore in Jesus’ name.
7) Father, let all that the enemy meant for evil in Malta be overturned for good in the name of Jesus.
8) The historical and biblical foundation upon the nation of Malta shall never be taken away in the name of Jesus.
9) O Lord, cause the gospel to be embraced by all and even the migrants in the name of Jesus.
10) The name of Jesus is a strong tower, we hereby decree to the nation of Malta to run into it and by God’s mercy; we declare according to the word of God that she is safe!
11) We declare upon this nation of Malta, all her inhabitants shall embrace the gospel by the mercy of God. We say, salvation shall be upon every head in the name of Jesus.
12) Holy Spirit, over to you! Save every migrant in Malta and cause them to spread the gospel even to their original nations in Jesus’ name.
13) We decree to every foreign gods or image brought to Malta as a result of the immigration / migration issue to bow to the Lordship of Jesus.
14) We enmesh the nation of Malta in the Blood of Jesus and we hereby use the blood of the Lamb to cleanse all evil pollutions operating in the land as a result of the migration crisis.
15) In the name of Jesus, Malta shall not be Islamized.We scatter every Islamic agenda for the nation in the name of Jesus.
16) All agenda against the Lordship of Jesus shall fail, all conspiracies against the spreading of the gospel shall scatter in the name of Jesus.
17) We decree that all hearts begin to revere, worship, praise and serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in Spirit and in Truth in the name of Jesus.
18) Power that scatters, you will not prosper in Malta, agents of destruction, we hereby decree the word of God upon you, “touch not my anointed; do My prophets no harm”in the name of Jesus.
19) Father, let Your wisdom build Malta, let Your righteousness reign and cause Malta to be established in the mighty name of Jesus.
20) O Lord, please rend the heavens and cause it to rain righteousness upon the nation of Malta. Father, cause her destiny to be changed for the better henceforth in Jesus’ name.
21) Every spiritual dominance of wickedness, evil and recklessness in operation in Malta before now, we hereby overthrow you in the mighty name of Jesus.