Scriptures: 1 Chro. 16:8; 2Thess. 1: 3; Ps 97:5; Ps 18:45; Heb. 12:29; Isa. 43:19; 41: 18-19; 49: 10; 51: 3; 1 Kings 18: 25-37; Luke 19:10; 1Timothy 2:1-3; Jer. 29:7.
1. Father, we thank You and acknowledge Your goodness upon the nation and people of Kosovo.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, we raise the banner of salvation over Kosovo and its inhabitants, and we decree that every soul surrender to the Lordship of our Saviour Jesus Christ.
3. Prince of peace, we ask that You grant the nation of Kosovo peace on all sides. Let her leaders act in accordance to Your will so Your peace can prevail over the land in Jesus’ name.
4. Today, we rise and come against every agenda of Islamic extremism over the nation of Kosovo; we shatter into pieces every plan that hinders the spread of the gospel in this land in Jesus’ name.
5. We stand and condemn every operation of the spirit of radical Islam in every form and fashion in Jesus’ name.
6. Let all agents of the devil that operate by day and function by night be silenced forever right now by the power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, concerning the attacks of the enemies targeted at Your children in Kosovo arise in Your majesty and scatter all the works of the enemies in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, let there be a positive overturn in the economy of Kosovo. Cause her people to partake of the blessings of prosperity that follows proclamation and acceptance of the gospel in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, by Your power, protect Your chosen ones from every form of Evil; prove to all those who call You their Lord that You are ever with them in Jesus’ name.
10. Oh Lord, for Your name’s sake, destroy every blood-sucking demon that is in operation in Kosovo through the radical targeting of Your children by the Islamic extremists in Jesus’ name. 11. O Lord, give supernatural comfort, consolation and Your ever abiding presence to all those who have lost a loved one by the hand of these evil perpetrators in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, by Your mercy, enable the government to develop initiatives that will promote employment and raise the standard of living of the people of Kosovo in Jesus’ name.
13. We cover the government with the blood of Jesus and we decree that all their policies henceforth shall be favourable to all Your children living inside Kosovo in Jesus’ name.
14. Father, we come against every spirit of crime; we bind and cast you out of this nation in Jesus’ name.
15. The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. (Prov. 21:1). Father, we ask for Your divine favour for all missionaries in Kosovo and those that are coming in Jesus’ name.
16. Father, let Your mercy and grace attract helpers of destiny onto all missionaries and cause the inhabitants to favour them with their possessions in Jesus’ name.
17. We cover all missionaries with the blood of Jesus and we ask for God’s wisdom, knowledge and understanding for all missionaries in Kosovo in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, as You changed the heart of Saul who was an un-believer to a believer of Jesus, we ask for Your name’s sake that You touch the hearts of those that are attacking Your missionaries, and let them become profitable vessels in Your hands in Jesus’ name.
19. Father, we ask that the same power that has been backing up RCCG since inception with signs following, shall begin to manifest in the nation of Kosovo in Jesus’ name.
20. As RCCG enters this nation, we decree that the supremacy of Jesus Christ shall take a deep root in the culture, governance, politics, and all the systems in the nation in Jesus’ name.
21. Thank You Jesus for answered prayers over the nation of Kosovo; we shall surely live to see Jesus reign in every home and family in Jesus’ name.