Scriptures: Lk. 10:19; Psalm 121:1-2; Psalm 110:1-2; Act 10:38; Jer. 29:11; Ezek. 3:9; Ps 95: 2-3; 2 Corinthians 1: 4-5; Ps 28:7; Ps 106:1.
1. Father, we thank You for the extraordinary move You have started in Georgia since 2005.
2. Father, we thank You on the grounds that salvation and righteousness are completely discharged upon Georgian capital city Tbilisi and environs in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord Jesus, please pardon Georgians of all her transgressions and turn the heart of the government and the people back unto You.
4. O Lord, send Your restoration to all the rural and urban communities in Georgia with zeal to serve, worship and preach the good news of Jesus Christ.
5. I proclaim that religious freedom and flexibility won’t just exist on paper in the parliament, but will be executed over the whole country in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please send labourers (teachers) to Georgia for this incredible harvest of souls in Jesus’ mighty name.
7. We proclaim that over the administration and the entire government of Georgia, Jesus will rule forevermore.
8. Father, deliver Georgia from the hands of insidious principalities and powers in control at this present time. Let the light of Christ transform all Georgians in Jesus’ name
9. We announce this day as concerning Georgia, the destruction of unemployment and anti-gospel powers in Jesus’ might name.
10. Father, we overcome every territorial spirit and power in operation across Georgia and we render them impotent in Jesus’ name.
11. In Jesus’ Matchless name, we declare the good news of the Lord Jesus upon Georgia and order harvest of souls from the East, West, North and South to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus.
12. Father, every strong man and ungodly altar in Georgia is hereby toppled by the altar of Jesus and we enthrone the decision and majesty of Jesus across the nation in Jesus’ name.
13. Blood of Jesus, saturate the length and breadth of Georgia and remove every opposing force holding this nation back in Jesus’ name.
14. Let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation in the name of Jesus.
15. Every limitation in acquiring permits and buildings for churches’ growth be lifted in the name of Jesus.
16. Let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country in the name of Jesus.
17. I command every threat to the political, economic, and social stability in the land to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, please turn the heart of the youths back to You again in Jesus’ mighty name.
19. Let all un-evangelized areas of Georgia be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.
20. Father, please increase Your church physically, Spiritually and financially in the mighty name of Jesus
21. O Lord, we thank You for answering our prayers over Georgia in Jesus’ mighty name.