Leading scripture: “Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light and thy God thy glory” (Isa 60:18-19).
Scriptures: Isa. 60:18; Titus 2:11-14; Isa. 9:2; Isaiah 61:11; 1 Corin 1:10; John 17:23; Ps 133:1; Prov 19:17
1) Father, thank You for the nation of Cyprus and the inhabitants of the nation.
2) Be glorified O Lord for remembering Cyprus, even at such a time as this.We pray O’ Lord that You will break every stronghold of disunity among Christians in Jesus’ mighty name.
4) Father, please unite Your church across Cyprus and let Your peace reign in Jesus’ name.
4) Father, arise and deliver Cyprus from the hands of wicked leaders that will not seek the peace of the nation.
5) In the name of Jesus, we take authority over all oppositions to the gospel in Cyprus and we dethrone such powers in the name of Jesus.
6) Father, cast out every spirit of poverty among her citizens and inhabitants in Jesus’ mighty name.
7) O Lord, You are the prince of peace, let Your peace reign in the North, East, West and South of the nation in Jesus’ name.
8) O Lord, we go in Your name against all adversaries of the gospel of hope, truth and deliverance, and we command them to scatter in the name of Jesus.
9) Holy Spirit, as there was never any lack in the ministry of Jesus, let none of Your children lack anything for the mission work in Cyprus in the name of Jesus.
10) Father, we beseech you to kindly breath upon the Cyprus mission and cause the gospel to spread rapidly through Your divine provision in the name of Jesus.
11) Every economic instability and recession in this land, I command an end to it in Jesus’ name.
12) Father, please break every stronghold of poverty, depression, hatred, Islam and idolatry in Cyprus in Jesus’ name.
13) I come against every spirit of antiChrist working against this nation, and I command them to be permanently frustrated in the name of Jesus.
14) Father, every Islamic agenda over Cyprus, I paralyze in Jesus’ name.
15) Let the desires, plans, devices, and expectations of the enemy of this country be completely frustrated in Jesus’ name
16) Father, please put an end to every internal conflict among communities in Cyprus in Jesus’ name.
17) Let the power, love, and glory of God be established in Cyprus in the name of Jesus.
18) Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon Cyprus’ economy in the name of Jesus.
19) Let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country in the name of Jesus.
20) I command every threat to the political, economic, and social stability in the land to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
21. We thank You Lord that the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ will be preached across Cyprus in the mighty name of Jesus.