Scriptures: Lk. 10:19; Psalm 121:1-2; Psalm 110:1-2; Acts 10:38; Jer. 29:11; Ezek. 3:9; Heb. 4:16; Lk. 24:49; Acts 1:8.
Anchor scripture: Act. 26:22 “Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great”
1. O Lord, we thank You because salvation and righteousness are fully released upon Armenia’s capital city Yerevan and the entire country at large in Jesus’ name
2. Lord Jesus, please forgive Armenia of her sins and turn the hearts of the people back unto You.
3. Accept our thanks O Lord for all spiritual, human, financial and required grace that You have made available for the great divine assignment in Armenia.
4. We are grateful O Lord because You have mandated everything You have created to co-operate and support the mission work in this nation in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, we decree to all evil altars in operation in Armenia to bow to the altar of our Lord Jesus Christ and completely surrender to the overwhelming power and authority of Your Lordship in the name of Jesus.
6. We call upon the Angel that excels in strength to pass through the length and breadth of Armenia and destroy all oppositions to the gospel in the name of Jesus.
7. Every mountain already identified or that shall be identified as an impediment to the power of God in Armenia, we command you to be made plain right now in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, let every association that will not allow Your word to grow in Armenia perish now and forever in Jesus’ name
9. Let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country in the name of Jesus.
10. We command every threat to the political, economic, and social stability in the land to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
11. We frustrate every satanic external influence over Armenia in the name of Jesus.
12. We command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage Armenia in Jesus’ name.
13. We break any covenant between any satanic external influences and Armenia leaders in the name of Jesus.
14. I paralyze every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country in 30 the name of Jesus.
15. Let the spirit of borrowing depart completely from Armenia in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, show Yourself mighty in the affairs of this nation.
17. Let the kingdom of Christ come into Armenia nation in Jesus’ name.
18. O Lord, do new things in Armenia to show Your power and greatness to the heathen in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. Let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country in the name of Jesus.
20. Let all un-evangelized areas of Armenia be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.
21. Father, we thank You for hearing our cries over Armenia, we give You glory and adoration for answered prayer